Organic Lucuma Powder Benefits
Lucuma (Pouteria Lucuma) is a super fruit that has been eaten by Peruvians since 200 A.D but modern science is just now getting a hint of how nutrient-dense this fruit really is and how it could offer great healing potential.To the Peruvian people, Lucuma is a symbol of both longevity and fertility
Lucuma is full of essential nutrients and can be used as a healthier substitute for sugar.
· 1. High in beta-carotene – an important source of vitamin A which our bodies need for better eyesight, promoting cellular growth, and even helping with immune system reactions. Beta carotene may protect against esophageal, liver, pancreatic, colon, rectal, prostate, ovarian, and cervical illness due to its potency as an antioxidant.
· 2. It is a natural sweetener – Lucuma can sweeten foods without spiking blood sugar, and it contains beneficial nutrients that sugar alone lacks.
· 3. Lucuma is iron-rich – Iron improves the transportation of oxygen into cells and is a vital nutrient to pregnant and breast-feeding women. Proper levels of iron contribute to energy levels as well
· 4. A vegetarian source rich in niacin (Vitamin B3) – While most meat-eaters get their B3 from steaks and chicken, vegetarians and vegans will enjoy this vitamin from lucuma.
· This nutrient aids in digestion, muscle development, and the regulation of stress and sex hormones.
· 5. Fibre–rich food – This super fruit is full of fibre, which can help the digestive system work properly, reducing constipation and bloating.
· 6. Wound Healing and anti-Inflammatory
· 7. Lucuma Nut oil is anti-viral and anti-bacterial – This super fruit can also prevent colds, flu, and other viral or bacterial diseases, possibly making it a sound substitute for pharmaceutical antibiotics in many cases.